Beginning of this week, we have released our brand new Styles tool. We have improved and renewed all existing features and added great new ones as well.
You can now create collages in just a few seconds and even upload your own tags. It could look something like this:
And here is how to create a Style Collage
Click on Create new Style Determine your settings
- Name your Style so you can find it again later within your account
- Enter a title if you wish to have a title displayed later above your style. If you don't want a title, simply leave the field empty
- Enter a width and height for your collage
- Determine the color of your tag and button by clicking on the color field
- Determine also the font color and family that you wish to use in your collage
- Check the checkbox if you wish to show tags on your collage. You are also able to upload your own icon here
- Check the checkbox if you wish to display textlinks underneath your collage
Add products from one of your favorites lists or search for some in the Editorial Shopping. Simply click on the product image to add it to your Style.
Arrange your products
- Rearrange your products by dragging and dropping them to the right position
- Use the corners of the blue frame to resize and tilt the product
- Use the controls to mirror, delete, copy or move the product
Edit your textlinks
If you decided to show textlinks underneath your Style, you are now able to edit them.
- Click on the little pen icon next to the textlink
- Type in your textlink of choice
- Click the check to save your textlink
Save your collage
Lastly, you can see your finished collage when clicking the preview button. If you are happy with it, click Save and show code to get led to the integration site.
You can also watch our video tutorial here to learn how to create a Style Collage